Date: 24th January, 2020 Venue: The Pride, Shivajinagar, Pune 6.30pm onward
Kontempore, drawn from the words contemporary and relevant is a movement. It is a though leadership forum led by various senior leaders from across sectors. Organizations are going to go through huge transformation in next one decade because of automation, digitization, artificial intelligence etc. Type of talent and organisation culture industry required and opportunity industry provided in the past will go through huge transition. That is a herculean task, but holds great promise to take our country to the next level. So, we are really excited to tap into your tremendous experience in this journey, that can make a big difference. Kontempore aims to bring industry professionals together to explore, evolve and co-create a next generation organisational transformation plan.
The future in industrial manufacturing revolves around the way companies embrace strategic change; how they leverage constantly developing igital technology and data analysis. As industrial manufacturers continue to expand their use of intelligent systems and platforms, such as the cloud, that securely gather and enable data analysis, they will optimize business processes, reduce supply chain and manufacturing costs and, ultimately, drive improved profitability.
Objective and Methodology:
As a part of ThoughtKamp series we periodically organise various round table discussions & interactive sessions on topics of contemporary interest to industry practitioners. The attempt is to get together select senior professionals, to share ideas, experiences, views and in the process, learn from each other. The discussion will revolve around People, Process and Technology space with regards to Smart Manufacturing.
Question to Consider…
- Have you created, communicated and reinforced a set of core values throughout the organization?
- Do those core values support your strategy, structure and mission?
- Do all senior team members “walk the talk” by living the values for which your organization stands?
- Does your organization see the senior team as being aligned on mission, strategy, goals and priorities?
- Are there high levels of trust, openness and collaboration in making decisions and teamwork?
- Do you hire people with attitudes and competencies that support your culture?
- Does your culture foster a willingness and eagerness among our people to lead and embrace change?
- How well does your company innovate beyond old solutions and, in an iterative process, rapidly learn from that innovation?
The need is to build a culture of resilience and speed…